Tuesday, February 5, 2008

NORDIC WALKING PROJECT - MALIN SVENSON USA

Hi Bianca,

Thanks for your commitment to this worldwide Nordic Walking project. As I mentioned in previous email I’m mainly collecting information about 3 different places (asphalt, grass and dirt surfaces) in and around your city where to go Nordic Walking. However, I would also appreciate links to Nordic Walking organizations and activities.



Please find attached two documents:

Info Worldwide Nordic Walking project – this the specific information I need and it is the basis for the template you will fill out.


TEMPLATE for Worldwide Nordic Walking project – this is the document you will fill out and email me BY FEBRUARY 24, 2008!


All my best,

Malin



Malin Svensson

Santa Monica,

California,

USA

info@nordicwalkingusa.com




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Bianca [mailto:biancaoriginal@andorra.ad]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 5:00 AM
To: 'Malin Svensson'
Subject: RE: World Wide Nordic Walking project



Hi Malin,





Ofcourse it is a YES.



Pleased to be able to cooperate with you Promoting Nordic Walking around the Globe.



Sending you sunny regards from Andorra,





Bianca Meeuwissen



Treffen wir uns auf der ITB in Berlin?

See you at the ITB in Berlin?

Vom 5. bis 9. März 2008, Halle 4.2 - Stand 201 A

From 5 to 9 march 2008, Hall 4.2 - Stand 201 A



ORIGINAL DESTINATION PROMOTORS & CONSULTING

Postadress: Urb. Les Feixes Bloc A5 3-2

AD 400 ARINSAL - PRINCIPAT D'ANDORRA

original@andorra.ad Tel: + 376 838 515 / 32 23 79




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

De: Malin Svensson [mailto:to.malin@verizon.net]
Enviado el: dimecres, 23 / gener / 2008 19:16
Para: biancaoriginal@andorra.ad
Asunto: World Wide Nordic Walking project



Hi Bianca,



After the New Year I started a very exciting project that will greatly benefit the Nordic Walking community worldwide. The intention is to educate people about the fact that you can go Nordic Walking anywhere and that it is a worldwide sport and fitness activity. The project is neutral and does not favor any specific pole company or organization. Presently I’m doing research about places around the world where you can go Nordic Walking.



The reason I’m contacting you is to share this opportunity with you. I’d appreciate it if you could provide me with information about different Nordic Walks in and around your city. I’m also looking for links to Nordic Walking organizations and Nordic Walking activities like annual events, classes, trips etc in your city, state or country.



If you are interested in participating in this project, please email me a “yes” by February 3, 2008. Once I have your commitment, I will follow up with more details of what I would need in regards to the different walks. Thanks.



All my best,

Malin



Malin Svensson

Santa Monica,

California,

USA

info@nordicwalkingusa.com



*Please find attached information on my educational and professional background.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 8, 2008 at 3:52 AM , Blogger ClaireWalter said...

I too

You can find a number of US and Canadian trails and other worldwide resources on my blog http://nordic-walking-usa.blogspot.com. I would like to add a post on your project, so please send any relevant details to cmwalter@claire-walter.com.

Also, I have written a book about Nordic Walking that will be published in spring. I too am very interested in promoting the activity, regardless of the certifying organization or equipmnent used.

Claire @ http://nordic-walking-usa.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home